Panasonic Nubo first 4G Monitoringcamera
What is it exactly?
Nubo Panasonic is the world’s first 4G mobile monitoring camera. Unlike traditional surveillance cameras, you can see your family, property and possessions with Nubo without that you need a WiFi connection.
Through 4G SIM card is in any Nubo Cam, you will be free from fixed locations. So you can go wherever you want and the things that are important to you keep an eye on – in every corner! Across Europe, there are no roaming charges, so you can also take along on vacation the Nubo. The camera is very compact and lightweight. Nubo leaves for example in the back of the hotel or put it in the garage and keep your valuables in holes or use Nubo as Baby Cam. The possibilities are endless.
Nubo works through the 4G network and you can connect with your smartphone. The monitoring camera has several features that you can follow all your phone via the Nubo app. So you can when Nubo detects motion received an alarm so you – if necessary – can take immediate action. The camera picks up on activity, eliminating unnecessary shots. Of course you can, wherever you are in crystal clear 1080p HD viewing live images, listen to sounds and talk back themselves. Nubo also features infrared technology so you can see what happens in the dark.
Recorded images can be saved to an internal micro SD card or in the cloud. This gives you access at all times to the Nubo derived images and you can be confident that they are stored safely. Nubo receiving power via the included USB cable, but can also be connected to an external power ban
Price in Europe : € 348.00
– Dimensions: 8 x 6 x 4 cm
– Weight: 150 grams
– Camera: 8 1/2 ” 2:43 megapixel sensor
– Video: Wi-Fi: HD 1080p @ 30 frames / sec H.264, Mobile: HD 720P @ 5 frames / sec H.264
– Lens: 138º diagonal
– Night Vision (IR): up to 10 meters
– Suitable for: interior and exterior (-20 to 40ºC)
– Includes: USB cable, AC adapter and user manual
– Nubo Connect: Connect With Nubo you costs associated throughout Europe without extra roaming and all video is stored securely in the cloud. Nubo Connect is already available for € 9.99 per month and you can opt for Freemium, Basic, Pro or Platinum. Nubo Connect is easy to activate during installation via the app and flexible up- and downgrade. If you only use the Nubo to a WiFi network, you do not need Nubo Connect.
– Compatible with: iPhone 4S / 5 / 5S / 6 / 6Plus / 6S with iOS version 8 or higher and Android smartphones running version 4.1 or later
– Warranty: 2 years
In the box:
– Nubo IP 64 (indoor / outdoor) camera
– 1.5 meters (micro) USB cable and cable plug
– 5V USB power adapter
– Quick Start Guide
– Vodafone M2M SIM
Panasonic was founded in 1918 and one of the leading electronics companies in the world. The company works with the slogan “Ideas for life” and its latest innovation is the Nubo 4G monitoring camera. The combination of camera app, cloud storage solutions and data plan makes one Nubo different than traditional surveillance cameras. Nubo provides a secure feeling where ever you are!
Translated from Source